Learn more about Injection therapy:
Biopuncture is a therapy where specific locations are injected with biological products. The majority of the products are derived from plants. These injections are given into the skin or into muscles.
Five injection therapies for pain management:
- Traumeel – treatment of injuries, inflammatory, and degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal system and for the relief of associated symptoms such as pain
- Zeel – treats arthrosis/osteoarthritis and/or rheumatic joint disease and for the relief of symptoms such as pain and joint stiffness
- Lymphomyosot – improves lymphatic drainage, the non-specific immune defense, and conditions such as benign hypotrophy of lymph nodes, chronic tonsillitis, tonsillar hypertrophy, and lymphatic edema
- Spascupreel – relieves spasms of the smooth musculature of the gastrointestinal and the urogenital tract as well as general muscle spasms
- Neuralgo-Rheum – treats nerve pain, soft tissue rheumatism, and symptoms of disc protrusion
FAQs about Biopuncture
Are these products safe?
Yes, because the ampoules do not contain high concentrations of active substances, they usually contain diluted products. As a result, toxic side effects are very unlikely. Additionally, the ampoules used in Biopuncture are manufactured by companies that guarantee the production quality of their products. Most of the ampoules used for injection are made in Germany and are held to very strict quality control regulations. Clinical studies on thousands of patients have confirmed the safety of ampoules such as Traumeel.
How can these dilutions actually have an effect on the body?
The fact that most ampoules contain low concentrations of plant extracts is often a reason for conventional physicians to criticize the effects of these products. But it is important to know that the products used in Biopuncture are not diluted as much as in “real” homeopathy. This is why we call them ultra-low doses.
How can such as small dose influence your body and stimulate healing?
Scientists don’t have the final proof yet, but they postulate that these injections work through the stimulation of the immune system (which is in fact your defense system). Let’s compare it with a vaccination. When you receive a tetanus vaccination, only small amounts of a particular product are necessary to stimulate the immune system against lockjaw. In other words, just a few injections can protect your body for years. Biopuncture injections are not real vaccinations of course but the idea of the mechanism of action is similar: small doses of the right product can have an important effect on the defense system of your body and the effect can last for months or years. Biopuncture produces its clinical effects because it stimulates your immune system to restart its innate healing capacities.
Take your health to the next level the natural way. Dr. Gretchen and staff look forward to working with you.
Do you have questions? We have answers!